Why Strategia Partners
Strategia Partners is a young, dynamic & fast-growing consulting firm. By joining us, you will participate in an entrepreneurial adventure. We have strong ambitions to develop our firm and are always looking for new talents that will help us to grow. We believe that the impact of strategy consulting is driven by the combination of the expertise of our senior partners and the engagement from a whole team highly engaged & dedicated to support our clients in creating value.
Attracting and retaining talents is consequently one of our top priorities.
Due to our boutique positioning, the strongest contributors to our firm’s growth are highly rewarded. We provide fast-career developments for the best performers and the opportunity to take on responsibilities as fast as you can.
You will have strong exposure to our senior partners, principals & managers. You will have an accelerated learning curve and you will be able to leverage your unique skills & talents.
What we offer
Specialization in strategy
Combination of strategic and financial performance, environmental performance and human performance perspectives
International high-level issues
Leading & innovative approaches
Exposure & responsibilities
Flat internal pyramid
Exposure to senior clients, experts & partners
Strong responsibilities on cases
Entrepreneurial & collaborative work atmosphere
Strong impact on the firm’s growth
Small teams with high engagement at all levels
Passion for the issues tackled with our clients
What we look for
We are looking for professionals combining a set of common skills that we believe are key to succeeding in strategy consulting:
- Intellectual leadership, analytical & quantitative skills
- Energy & dynamism
- Communication & synthesis
- Humility, simplicity & team player
Fluency in English is of course a must in our business. We expect candidates to have strong educational backgrounds. We recruit from different schools and we wish to have a team balanced between different types of profiles:
- Top universities in Europe
- French “Grandes Ecoles”
- Major MBAs in Europe and in the USA
- Top universities in China
We are not looking for clones with identical backgrounds and experiences. Every member of our team has different strengths based on his/her personal experience. We highly value diversity. We believe it proves to be a fantastic asset in solving problems for our clients and in enriching our firm as a whole. We recruit on year-round basis at different levels:
- Analysts / Consultants: young graduates
- Senior consultants: 3 to 6 years of relevant professional experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, Transaction Services, Industry…
- Managers: similar positions in other strategy consulting firms
How we find each other
Recruiting a new member of our team is a two-side process. We choose you and you choose us. That’s why it’s critical for us that you meet several members of our firm, at different levels.
A candidate will go through 3 rounds of interviews:
- 1 interview focused on your profile & motivation; 1 case study with a numerical exercise to test your analytical & quantitative skills
- 2 discussions with different kinds of case studies
- Candidate lunch to discuss common goals